Accept Credit One Bank
- Application for profitable credit card Credit One Bank can make online
- This is a pre-approved proposal for consumers who have received a promotional offer from Credit One
- An application for a credit card may be filed even by someone who does not have a promotional letter but the chances of approval will not be so great
Credit One Bank manages Accept.CreditOneBank.com and is a proud member of the FDIC. To start the application the consumer will need the approval code from the promotional mailing and the applicants SSN. To check the status of those who have already applied for credit card Credit One Bank, click here. Credit One Bank cards are perfect for consumers who are having trouble getting approved for a credit card from major firms (i.e. American Express, Capital One, Discover).
- It takes about 5 minutes to complete the program
- Applicants will need the approval code from the promotional mailing in order to apply for their specific offer
- • Those who do not have an approval code may apply, but most likely they should provide personal financial information
Credit One Bank Credit Card Highlights
- This card is ideally suited for consumers with less perfect credit, but want to restore them by making payments on time.
- Contrary to popular belief Credit One cards do come with a cash back rewards program
- In order to be approved for a card you must be legal United States resident and be 18 years of age
- Applicants who are lucky enough to be approved will receive notifications sent by email or text message
- All Credit One cards come with Zero Fraud Liability which protects the cardholder against unauthorized charges
- Prequalification does not guarantee registration, and the applicant must submit a complete application for review in order to apply for any previously submitted proposal.
- Any questions in regards to a Credit One Bank card can be directed to 877-825-3242