Amazon Store Credit Card Account
- The users can get an access to the Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card Account Online by using their ID and password (please note the user ID is case-sensitive and may differ from the customers Amazon.com User ID)
- Synchrony Bank manages Amazon.com/StoreCard login
- All new users of the Amazon Store Credit Card must go through short registration process
The Amazon Store credit card number and zip code are necessary to register a user account. The credit card number can be found on the front of the Amazon.com store card or on any account mailing statement from Synchrony Bank. After a short registration the card member has possibility to make a payment online, view recent purchases, print account statements, and update personal information associated with the lucrative Amazon.com Store Credit Card.
The Amazon Store Credit Card is free of annual fee and has 6, 12, or 24 promotional financing offers. Prime card holders will earn 5% back when shopping at Amazon.com with no earnings cap. Please note the 6, 12, or 24 months special financing offer only applies to purchases of $149 or more.
Amazon.com/StoreCard Login Notes
- Those who have questions during the registration can use a live chat
- Those who are not sure of their User iD can enter their card number and billing zip code top obtain the primary account holder information
- The card holders of Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card pay a fee from the purchase date until the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6, 12 or 24 months respectively
- Equal monthly payment financing options are also available on select purchases: 0% APR until paid in full
- Only customers with a good credit score can obtain an Amazon Store Credit Card
Customers who want to hold a lucrative Amazon Store credit card can apply and most likely obtain a decision in 15 seconds. In order to apply the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US.