American Express My Offer
- Apply for an American Express credit card online (assuming the applicant passes the prequalification requirements)
- AMEX.us/MyOffer is managed by the American Express Company
- Any general questions in regards to the credit card application can be directed to 1-800-528-4800
In order to determine of the application qualifies for a life changing American Express card they will be asked to provide their full name, last 4 digits of their SSN, and home address. The applicant can also provide which credit card reward option they are most interest in (i.e. travel, rewards, cash back) but this is optional. Once the above information has been provided the applicant will be shown a list of AMEX cards they qualify for (if any).
Those who have an AMEX mailing offer can simply enter the 14 character RSVP code from the offer along with their zip code in order to apply. Please note the 14 character RSVP code will be 1 number followed by 13 letters and can be found at the top of the mailing offer.Advertisement:
- Approval is not guaranteed
- Some of the better American Express credit cards include the Premier Gold Card, AMEX Everyday, and the Bluecash Everyday credit card
- The American Express Premier Gold card comes with
amex.us/myoffer – Check for Prequalified American Express Credit Cardintro annual fee for the first year, then 5
- Those who do not have a job or have a bad credit score will want to look elsewhere
- Consumers who are not a fan of American Express will want to try the line of credit cards from Capital One
In order to be approved for an American Express credit card the applicant must be 18 years of age or older, a legal resident of the United States, have substantial income, and a good credit score (if not great).
Please note… “by selecting “View My Card Offers,” you authorize American Express to obtain your credit report to determine if you are pre-qualified for any offers and you acknowledge that (i) this is not an application for credit, (ii) American Express may review your recent credit history and/or other information and (iii) identification of pre-qualified offers does not guarantee account approval.” – AMEX.us/MyOfferAdvertisement: