Bank of America AZ DESEPC
- Users can activate their card online
- It is necessary to log in to get access to the account
- The represented card is connected with the Electronic Payment Card Program of the General Arizona Department of Economic Security (DES).
All places where Visa debit cards are accepted allow to use the Bank of America AZ DES EPC card as well as receive cash in certain ATMs. This Electronic Payment Card can be used to make purchases or withdrawals until the funds are exhausted. The Arizona DES card is not a credit card as a result does not damage or improve the credit rating. Cardholders have free access to thousands of Bank of America in-network ATMs in Arizona, neighboring states, and nationwide. For the most part, the Bank of America AZ DES EPC card does not come with any bothersome fees except when making an international ATM withdrawal (the cardholder will then be charged $3). An emergency cash transfer will result in a $15 fee.Advertisement:
Other fees associated with the Bank of America AZ DES EPC card?
- International Transactions in US dollars charge 3%
- The fee for replacing the card or express delivery cost $13
- Non-Bank of America or Non-Allpoint ATM Withdrawal (in the U.S.) No fee for first withdrawal each week, $1.00 thereafter
Use the FAQs link in order to Check Frequently Asked Questions or call customer service in order to receive more information about the Bank of America AZ DES Electronic Payment Card (please indicate account number for specific questions). Bank of America AZ DES EPC customers can also contact us by phone at 1.855.847.2030 (voice), or TTY 1.866.656.5913. Outside the U.S., call collect at 423.262.1650Advertisement:
Read also: Who can apply for the Dollar Tree Customer Feedback Survey -- see more about dollar general customer survey