Better Doctor Code
- Check a provider's info to perform the state and federal demands
- BetterDoctor Inc. who is accredited with the BBB operate BetterDoctor.com/Validate
- Internet connection and a access code are necessary
To confirm online the client will need to present the access code and failure to validate this decisive information may result in being removed from one or more health plan online and print directories as neccessery by state and/or federal rules.
Humana, Oscar, Providence Health Network, Western Advantage Group, and Washington Health Plan Finder associate with The Better Doctor validation program. This is a free validation service and should take less than 2 minutes to complete.
- Those who don't have access code can get one by providing their name, title, phone number, and email addressTitle will be either provider, office manager, or practice manager
- Anyone who authorized to announce information to health plans at the practice in question can complete the validation form
- Codes are only viable during the the current reporting period, so if you received an access code at the end of a quarter, it may have expired
- Each reporting period is 3 months long and run along a set schedule
- This is a must service for offices looking to obtain validation