My Chili’s Rewards
- Fans of Chili will wish to take partbin this reward program, which award the members during a meal in Chili`s
- Chilis.com/Rewards are managed by Brinker International
- Thare is a common reward program with Plenty in Chili, so other retailers can use the award points can to include Exxon, Macy’s, Mobil & Rite Aid
Some points that clients ought to denote to join the My Chili’s rewards program include their beloved Chili’s location (most likely the one they visit the most), name, mobile phone number, DOB, email address, and create a password (with PIN). Please note those who would like to link their Plenti account to the Chili’s reward program will be asked to provide their Plenti card account number at the time of sign up. Customers will also have the option to receive emails and text messages in regards to promotions and coupons associated with the Chili’s rewards program.
- Clients that visit Chili’s more than a few times per month must
- When providing the customers favorite Chili’s location please enter the zip code in which the restaurant is based
- Clients who registered can simply login using their own phone number and password
- My Chili’s Rewards will provide special promotional offers like free appetizers, desserts and more, available only at Chili’s
- Reward members will also receive a FREE slice of Birthday cake on their birthday (song not included)
- Points are earned by customers on food and non-alcoholic beverages
Take note the Chili’s rewards program is isolated from Chili’s gift cards.Those looking to obtain a Chili’s gift card balance should call the toll free number on the back of the card (888-532-6092).
Anybody can address the questions about the Chili’s rewards program to the Chil’s Guest Engagement Team at toll free 1-800-983-4637 Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time.