Herbergers Comenity Credit Card
- Use personal username and password to get an access to a Herbergers credit card account
- Comenity.com/Herbergers is managed by Comenity LLC which is known as Alliance Data Retail Services, LLC
- It is possible to use the service via smartphone with the Internet connection
A simple registration process is compulsory for new users. In order to sign up the Herbergers credit card member will have to provide their name, credit card account number, zip code (or postal code), and the last 4 digits of their SSN. Take into account social insurance number must be provided instead of the SSN.
Users can use their accounts to pay a Herbergers bill online, view recent purchases, update personal information (i.e. address or phone number), and print recent account statements for tax purposes. The service is available from any desktop computer, tablet or smart phone online. Please note the credit card member will not be able to make a name change using the Herbergers Comenity Credit Card online account service.
- It is possible to pay a bill via service online
- Card members will receive a $20 Rewards Card for every $200 spent and a special gift on their birthday
- Users can use the $20 rewards card as a $20 off coupon at Herbergers
- There is not a limit to the amount of rewards card the member can earn but Rewards Cards are only valid for approximately 45 days after they have been earned
Questions about a Herberger’s Credit Card account can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-855-567-7743. Also you can dial 1-800-695-1788 for those who have a tough time hearing over the phone (aka old people).