Commerce Bank Cards
- Clients can purchase and activate a credit card of Commerce Bank online
- CommerceBank.com/MySpendingCard is operated by Commerce Bancshares, Inc.
- A username and password of present users are required to log in
Places where Visa cards are accepted allow customers to use the mySpending Card. Please note the mySpendingCard is not a credit card and will not hurt or improve a credit score and will not report to the major credit reporting agencies. The card is ideal for consumers who have a nasty habit of racking up high interest credit card debt.
The commission for buying a card is $5.95 (additional $2.00 per Secondary/Additional Card) and it is also necessary to load at least $20.
- The service does not have monthly fee
- Users can hold different sources of income loaded on the card such as salary, state benefits and other
- The maximum load amount is listed as $1,500 per day or $3,000 per rolling 7-day period (unless funds are loaded by direct deposit or other ACH transaction)
- The card can hold no more than $3000
- Users can not expend more than $3,000 per day or $10,000 per month
- Card holders have possibility to do unlimited transactions at Commerce branded ATM’s
- Instant issue of a mySpending Card; is limited to primary cardholders
- Secondary cards available for pick up at the branch after 2 p.m. the next day (online purchases must be issued to customer via U.S. mail)
- The mySpendingCard by Commerce Bank has no a rewards program (but that is expected with pre paid cards)
Direct questions about the card to a mySpending Card Customer Service Agent at 1-888-373-2883 between normal business hours. Customers looking to reach out via US mail can write to: Commerce Bank, PO Box 411036, Kansas City, Missouri 64141-1036.