DYL Merrick Bank Credit Card
- Apply for the lucrative Double Your Line (aka DYL) Visa Credit Card from Merrick Bank
- The DoubleYourLine.com Application is operated by Merrick Bank who is proud member FDIC
- The application should only take about 5 minutes to complete and consumers with the acceptance certificate number are extremely likely to be approved
In order to start the application for the DYL credit card the applicant will have to provide the acceptance certificate number, their last name as it appears on the mailing offer, and their email address (please be sure to use a valid email address as it will be needed for confirmation purposes). The DYL acceptance certificate number can be found on the pre-approval letter towards the middle and bottom of the page.Advertisement:
The Double Your Line Merrick Bank credit card is ideal for those looking to rebuild or establish credit. Applicants who are approved for the card and make at least their minimum payment on time each month for the first 7 months the account is open will receive an automatic doubling of their credit!Advertisement:
DoubleYourLine.com Application Notes
- If the applicant is approved they can enroll into an online account (for free) which provides the ability to check a card balance, make a payment, and set up email alerts
- Checking a card balance is crucial in order to avoid the pitfall of spending too much money and not being able to make on time payments
- The card also comes with
doubleyourline.com application - Double Your Line Acceptance Certificate NumberFraud Liability Protection and a monthly FICO credit score for FREE
Those without the acceptance certificate number can still apply but the likelihood of approval is not as great as they have not been prescreened.
Any questions in regards to the DYL credit card can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-204-5936 between the hours of 8 am to 9 pm 7 days a week.