Find My Samsung Mobile
- About how to find, lock, back up or wipe a Samsung Mobile Device
- Samsung Group operates FindMyMobile.Samsung.com
- The service requires Internet connection and it is used for free
The finding process requires an access to the account with phone number or email address associated with customers Samsung account. Those that misplaced their sign in information will have to provide their name and date of birth in order to start the ID recovery service. New customers will have to register for a Samsung account before they can use the Find My Samsung mobile service. In order to register the customer will have to provide their name, create a password, provide their DOB, and confirm their zip code. The registration process will take about 5 minutes to complete but is an absolute must for all Samsung mobile customers.Advertisement:
Customers who have a Samsung Mobile account should prepare the device with the Samsung account number on file and enable remote control access.
- Anyone can use it
- The simplest way to find a lost Samsung device
- The Find My Mobile service is available on all devices registered on the same Samsung account
- In order to track the location of a given Samsung device the customer must agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Use of Wireless Networks (Google’s Location Services) which uses Wi-Fi and/or mobile networks
- In order to find a device, the device must be turned on, be connected to the mobile network, and the customer must login to their Samsung account
- The data charge for remote control of the device
Anyone can direct questions about the Find My Device service to a Samsung customer service agent at 1 (800) 726-7864 8 am to 9 pm 7 days a week.