Go GE Rewards
- Users can earn rewards for selling GE Appliances
- Ideal for stay at home moms
- Requires a valid email address
GoGERewards.com is operated by the General Electric Company. New members will have to go through a short registration process before they can access a rewards account. In order to register for a Go GE Rewards account the user must provide their name, email address, phone number, employee ID, and Customer Code (i.e. GE Account Code). Users must also elect if they are a Sales Rep, Dealer Admin/Account Manager claiming RSAs, or a Neco participant claiming Monogram rebates. Users will also have to provide either a home or business address in order to finalize GoGERewards.com registration. Please note GE will only use the users social security # solely for the use of issuing applicable income tax slips when required.Advertisement:
- Simple to use and a must for those looking to earn some quick rewards
- Those who forgot their password will have to provide the email address used at the time of registration in order to start the recovery process
- All rewards will be shipped in 24 hours
- Please allow up to 5 business days for the reward to arrive
Any questions in regards to GOGERewards.com can be directed to email@example.com or a GE customer service agent at 1-866-222-6612 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday or Saturday from 9 pm to 5 pm.
The General Electric corporate office is based at 41 Farnsworth Street, Boston, MA 02210, United States and can be reached at 617-443-3000. The firm is listed in the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol GE and is listed in the Industrial Goods sector. General Electric Company is defined as an infrastructure/technology company and has more than 300,000 full-time employees.
If you want to get some more rewards - visit GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com EN Español and learn more about Capital One credit cards and their beneficial reward programs.