Jet Blue True Blue
- Join the lucrative True Blue Rewards program in order to personalize a JetBlue experience with bonuses that reward all types of travel
- A must for consumers who frequent Jet Blue on a regular basis
- Requires a valid email address upon sign up
JetBlue.com/TrueBlue is operated by JetBlue Airways. Those who are current reward members can simply access their True Blue rewards account with the email address they used upon sign up and their password. Brand spanking new True Blue customers will have to go through a short registration process where they will have to provide their name, email address, and Jet Blue account number (don’t worry registration should only take a few minutes and is pretty much pain free).Advertisement:
Once the customer has signed up for the Jet Blue True Blue rewards program they will start earning three (3) points per dollar spent on any individual flight operated by JetBlue. Jet Blue fan boys can also earn an additional 400 points after they join & complete 1 survey, plus extra points for each additional survey completed.
- NO BLACKOUT DATES on Jet Blue flights
- Use points on any seat at any time!
- Earn a minimum 6 bonus points when booking at JetBlue.com
- Points do not expire and can be shared with friends
JetBlue.com/TrueBlue Bonus Rewards
- Earn an extra three (3) bonus points per dollar for a total of six (6) points per dollar
- Members who have purchased a Blue Plus fare can earn an extra four (4) bonus points per dollar for a total of seven (7) points per dollar
- Members who have purchased a Blue Flex fare can earn an extra five (5) bonus points per dollar for a total of eight (8) points per dollar
- Members who have purchased a Mint fare can earn an extra three (3) bonus points per dollar for a total of six (6) points per dollar
Read also: To fill in the Dollar Tree application on the internet and share my comments, read about www.dollartree.com application