- Register an account and log in
- Kroger.com/MyPrescriptions is managed by Kroger Co
- A necessary condition for consumers who get prescription drugs through the Kroger pharmacy
Providing zip code (or city and state), e-mail, first and last name all the users need for signing up for My Prescriptions. Those who already have Plus Card or Alt ID, if desired, can register the numbers associated with these accounts. Note that adding a Plus Card or Alt ID to your MyPrescriptions account gives the user a abbility to access hundreds of digital coupons, track online savings, check fuel costs, and more. Kroger's MyPrescriptions subscription gives Kroger Co permission to monitor the history of its purchases and viewing behaviors in Kroger Co's mobile applications, and provides access to information that can help advertise when a user sees other websites, mobile apps and digital channels more expedient.
- Customers have the opportunity to update prescriptions in accordance with the comfort of the home
- Update personal and notifications
- Operate the whole family’s prescriptions (including dogs and cats)
- The ability to view and print detailed information about recipes, recipe history and expense reports
- You can find it on App Store and Google Play
In order to log in to your MyPrescription account, you need the password and e-mail address created during registration. Those who doesn’t remember his password will have to go through a short recovery process in which they will have to provide their email address in order to recover their password.
For questions about the Kroger Company My Prescription service call to 1-855-489-2502. Any general questions about the Kroger Co. can be directed to 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377) Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to midnight EST or Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM EST.