Magazines Reward Program
- Lucrative United MileagePlus award miles allow users to buy the subscription to the magazine
- Magazines.MileagePlus.com is ran by MagsForMiles
- The service provides a choice of magazines (Note: number is limited)
Such magazines as Real Simple, Barron’s (the best choice for financial advisors), People, Vogue, Entertainment Weekly, Golf Digest (ideal for the retired dad in the family), Sports Illustrated Kids (suitable for kids between the ages of 5 to 12), TIME, Food & Wine, and Wine Spectator support the MilePlus magazine reward program
- Usually magazines are delivered about 6 weeks but the maximum period is 12 weeks
- If the magazine is not available after the order has taken place the consumer will be offered a replacement magazine or a refund for the total cost
- It is necessary to use Miles and make a $2 payment for some magazines
- The $2 payment can be made using any major credit card (i.e. Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard)
- If customers have insufficient miles at the time of the order they will not receive all of the selections
- A highly recommended for people who love to read magazines
These magazines are not designed for resale and the fulfilling of the magazine selections requires from user such information as their name, address, and account information associated with their Milage Plus credit card. Consumers who made a digital selection will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem the offer.
Dial 1-877-645-6807 to find out more about the Magazines Reward. Orders must be approved and an US address is required in order for the order to be delivered. Consumers looking to reach out via US mail can write to: MagsforMiles, a d/b/a of NewSub Magazine Services LLC (“NMS”), 225 High Ridge Road, East Building, Stamford, CT 06905.