Magazines Reward Program
- Use lucrative United MileagePlus award miles to purchase magazine subscriptions
- Magazines.MileagePlus.com is managed by MagsForMiles
- The service allows users to choose favorite magazines (please note quantities are limited)
Popular magazines associated with the MilePlus magazine reward program include Real Simple, Barron’s (a must for a financial advisors), People, Vogue, Entertainment Weekly, Golf Digest (ideal for the retired dad in the family), Sports Illustrated Kids (best for kids between the ages of 5 to 12), TIME, Food & Wine, and Wine Spectator.Advertisement:
- Allow up to 12 weeks for the magazine to be delivered (most likely this will be closer to 6 weeks)
- If the magazine is not available after the order has taken place the consumer will be offered a replacement magazine or a refund for the total cost
- Some magazines require the user to use Miles and make a payment
- The payment can be made using any major credit card (i.e. Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard)
- Those who have insufficient miles at the time of the order will not receive all of the selections (if any)
- A must for consumers who love to read magazines
These magazines are not designed for resale and the user will have to provide their name, address, and account information associated with their Milage Plus credit card in order to fulfill the magazine selections. Consumers who made a digital selection will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem the offer.
Any questions in regards to the Magazines Reward Program can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-877-645-6807. All orders are subject to approval and an US address is required in order for the order to be delivered. Consumers looking to reach out via US mail can write to: MagsforMiles, a d/b/a of NewSub Magazine Services LLC (“NMS”), 225 High Ridge Road, East Building, Stamford, CT 06905.