My Circle K Account
- Access a Circle K Account online
- My-Act-CircleK.com is available in over one dozen languages (i.e. English, Spanish)
- Requires Internet connection
MyCircle K account requires a username and password in order to login. The login service also works for Mac’s and Couche-Card users.Advertisement:
Having issues with My-Act.CircleK.com login can be directed to the following depending on the employees location:Advertisement:
- U.S. Store Employee in the Great Lakes, MidWest or Heartland Division should click Here to Reset Your password
- U.S. Store Employee in the South Atlantic, SouthEast, Florida, Gulf Coast, SouthWest, Arizona or West Coast Division should click Here
- U.S. Non-Store Employee should go Here to return
- Canadian employees need to go here to reset a password
Canadian employees who need to reset their password will have to provide their Canadian Social Security Number, month of birth, day of birth, and home postal code. The Canadian Social Security Number will be 9 digits long and provided to the human at their time of birth. ProTip: Be sure to include the Canadian SSN with no dashes.
Roger that but who is Circle K?
- Tempe, AZ based chain of convenience stores
- The company was founded in 1951 by Fred Hervey
- Has more than 8000 locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Guam, Norway, Sweden, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Denmark, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates, Costa Rica, Honduras, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, and Poland
The Circle K corporate office is based at 1130 West Warner Road, Suite B, Tempe, AZ 85284-2816 and can be reached via phone at (602) 728-8000. Please note the Circle K Corporation operates as a subsidiary of Couche Tard US L.P.
Customers who are looking for a Circle K in their area can use the Circle K store locator service. Circle K does offer a rewards program in a number of states to include Missouri, New York, Iowa, and Minnesota.