My Dairyland Insurance
- Make a loathsome insurance payment to Dairyland
- A must for customers who wish to keep their insurance
- Dairyland, Dairyland Cycle and Dairyland Auto are brands for property and casualty insurance coverages underwritten by a member of the Sentry Insurance Group, Stevens Point, WI
My.DairyLandInsurance.com is operated by Dairyland County Mutual Insurance Company who is headquartered in Austin, Texas. In order to pay a bill without logging in the customer can use the “quick pay” service. In order to use quick pay the Dairyland Insurance customer will have to provide their policy number, date of birth, and mailing zip code. Please note the My DairyLand policy number can be found on a variety of documents from Dairyland Insurance. Those who do not have their policy number will want to dial the toll-free number found on the back of their insurance card.Advertisement:
Those who are new to Dairyland Insurance will have to register with their name (first and last), email address (the email address will serve as the customers on going user ID), and then answer yes or no to if they have an active policy with Dairyland Insurance (99% of the time the answer will be yes).Advertisement:
- Payments can be made using any major credit card (i.e. Amex, Visa, Discover, MasterCard)
- Any questions about a payment associated with Dairyland Insurance can be directed to the customer
service department at 800-334-0090
- Please allow up to 48 hours for a payment to be processed
Any technical problems with My.DairylandInsurance.com can be directed to email at Help@DairylandInsurance.com. When contacting Dairyland Insurance via email please include the customer policy number and a return phone number that can be reached during normal business hours.
Customers who are not looking to make a payment but to obtain a quote can dial Weekdays 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. / Saturday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. CT Motorcycle: 866-324-7952 or Auto quotes at 888-344-4357.