My Chase AccountAdvertisement:
- Allows a Chase customer to register for UCARD or activate a card online
- Returning users will need their username and password
- Any questions about the MyAccount Chase website can be directed to customer service at 1-877-242-7372
The UCard Center ia administered by Chase Bank and allows a customer to check a balance, review account activity, and exchange messages with customer service in relation to a question or dispute. Please note that the card number is needed when activating a card or registering for an UCARD account.
Read also: To fill in the Dollar Tree application online and share my feedback, check out dollar tree gift cards
- Consumer and commercial banking firm
- Subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase
- Operates over 5,100 branches and 16,100 ATMs nationwide
Chase Bank is based out of Chicago and is located at the Chase Tower in the Chicago Loop area of Chicago at 10 South Dearborn Street. Chase strikes fear in the hearts of most other banks due to their market share and revenue which is over $100 billion dollars in a good year.
Chase Bank Competitors
- Bank of America
- Barclays Plc
The company can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol JPM in the financial sector under the Money Center Banks industry. The stock is held by major institutions to include Vanguard Group, Inc., Wellington Management Company, LLP and BlackRock Institutional Trust Company, N.A..
- Domain: myaccount.chase.com
- Operated by: JP Morgan Chase
- Designed for: UCARD customers