My DISH Account
- Pay bill online with a DISH account
- MyDish.com/PayMyBill is managed by DISH Network LLC
- Represented service allows the DISH customers to view and pay a DISH bill online by using major credit card or/and change programming options
Only providing of ID and password is required from returning users in order to access the service. Those who foolishly misplaced their password can start the recovery process by providing their phone number associated with their DISH account or their 16-digit DISH account number (this number may be 10 digits in length for some customers). It is necessary to provide a 4-digit security code to recover the password (those who do not know this code can have it sent to their email address on file).
New DISH customers firstly need to register personal account in order to pay a bill online. In order to create a MyDish Pay My Bill account the customer will need to provide their mobile phone number associated with the DISH account, their name, address, and email address. Users do not spend more than than 3 minutes on the registration process which requires Internet connection.
- Must for all DISH fans
- Customers can use any Discover, American Express, Visa, or MasterCard credit card when paying a DISH bill online
- The MyDISH App is the most appropriate way to manage a DISH account
- Offers a live chat service at the bottom of the service page in red
Questions about the Dish bill payment service should be directed to a customer service agent at (800) 333-3474 between the hours of 8 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday and Saturday or Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm CT.