My Milestone Card Account
- Register or login to a Milestone Card account online
- The MyMilestoneCard.com Login Page is managed by Genesis Bankcard Services
- Internet access is required and the login page works with most mobile phones
In order to login to a MyMilestone card account the customer will have to provide their username and password. Those who are brand spanking new to a Milestone MasterCard will have to register with their name, account number, date of birth, and SSN. Please note in order to secure a Milestone MasterCard the consumer must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US. The customers MyMilestone Card account number can be found on the front of the card or on their account statements received via US Mail.Advertisement:
When making a Milestone MasterCard account payment the following options are available; over the phone, Moneygram, check, or money order via the US Mail. Please note when making a payment via check please write the MyMilestone customer account number on the top of the check.
MyMilestoneCard.com Login Page NotesAdvertisement:
- Provides member alerts
- Allows 24/7 account access in order to pay a bill, enroll in paperless statements, and update account information (i.e. phone number, address)
- Please allow up to 14 days for funds to be verified
- The payment cut off time for online payments is 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time
- Credit limit increase are not available with the Milestone card
- If the card is lost or stolen please call 1-888-260-4532 ASAP
Any questions in regards to a Milestone MasterCard account can be directed to a customer service agent at 866-453-2636 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday. Those looking to reach them via US Mail can write to: Bankcard Services, PO Box 4477, Beaverton, OR 97076-4477. If you need to fax supporting documents to MyMilestone please fax them to 503-268-4711.