- Get an online access to Time Tracking & Management account
- MyPeopleNet.com is operated by Peoplenet
- The Internet connection is required
User ID and password can be used by employee in order to log in. New users of the Peoplenet employee time tracking service must create an account. In order to create an account, the employee will have to provide their first and last name, last 4 digits of their SSN, and email address.
- Hours worked, adjustments, payroll or work policies, vacation time or other HR related issued depend on employees payroll administrator or company help desk
- Once the employee has registered they will be able to track the number of hours they have worked for any given day or week
- Overtime work can be included by the service automatically just after the employees boss provided approval
- Those without an email address will not be able to enroll
Direct questions about MyPeopleNet time tracking service to (800) 669-9765 or contact the local HR department at the employees place of work.