Pay Ticket Online
- Ideal for consumers looking to pay a bothersome red light violation online
- PayonlineTicket.com is operated by SafeSpeed LLC.
- Also allows vehicle owners to review a gritty video of an alleged red-light violation
In order to pay a red light violation online the user must provide the ticket number associated with the violation. those who do not know the ticket number can enter their license plate number, license state (i.e. MO, IL), and the users last name or the companies name in which the auto was registered under.Advertisement:
There are two type of red light traffic tickets associated with the service; 1. those tickets received for making a right on red and 2. those tickets receive for running a red light. Both types of tickets can be paid online with the ticket number. Please note the ticket number can be found on the “Notice of Violation or Liability” letter receive via US Mail.
Read also: Who can apply for the Dollar Tree Customer Feedback Survey -- see more about dollar general customer survey
- Under Illinois State Law, the registered owner (or the lessee) of a vehicle is liable for any automated traffic law violations that occur
- If the car in questions is a rental the person(s) designated as the driver of the vehicle on the rental or lease agreement is responsible for any assigned violations during the rental/lease period
- If the auto was stolen the auto owner may not be liable for paying the ticket associated with the red light violation of they can prove the auto was stolen at the time of the violation
- The ticket will most likely be tossed if the auto that received the violation was an authorized emergency vehicle (i.e. tow truck) or was yielding the right-of-way to an emergency vehicle
Those who do not want to pay the red light violation ticket online can always visit the Municipal Building in the City or Township in which the violation took place in order to pay the ticket.
Any questions in regards to paying a ticket online can be directed to 1-877-262-3318 or for those who have a tough time hearing (i.e. Baby Boomers) please dial 1-877-262-3356.