My Pillow BOGO Class Action Settlement
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit filed against My Pillow Inc. which is entitled Armin Amiri, et al. v. My Pillow Inc.
- PillowBOGOSettlement.com is administered by Digital Settlement Group LLC
- Class members must provide a claim ID and PIN in order to file a claim
All claim forms are due by 1/23/18 and class members can claim a maximum settlement payment ( per pillow). Please note the Settlement Administrator (aka Digital Settlement Group LLC) may make an offer for Class Members who qualify for payments to trade their cash payment for one or two GoAnywhere Pillows if desired (this will be optional).Advertisement:
- All claims submitted via Armin Amiri, et al. v. My Pillow Inc. are under penalty of perjury
- All objections to the settlement are due by Jan. 23, 2018
- Class members have until Jan. 23, 2018 to opt out of the settlement if they are not happy with the settlement payout (most class members will simply want to take the money and run)
- Those who do not have a Claim ID and PIN code need to email [email protected]
ROGER THAT but who can class members contact with questions?Advertisement:
- Mail: My Pillow Settlement, Digital Settlement Group LLC, P.O. Box 1561, West Palm Beach, FL 33402
- Phone: Toll Free 1-877-395-8158
- Email: [email protected]
My Pillow Inc. has hired Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP to fight for them in court. It should be noted that My Pillow Inc. denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a settlement in order to avoid the unknown cost of a lengthy trial.
Read also: To fill in the Dollar Tree application online and share my comments, read about dollar tree feedback customer survey
All class members who file valid claim forms by 1/23/18 will be represented by the law firms of FOLEY BEZEK BEHLE & CURTIS LLP, LOCKRIDGE GRINDAL NAUEN PLLP, and CLARKSON LAW FIRM PC. My Pillow settlement class members DO NOT have to pay for these lawyers out of their own pocket.