Pizza Hut Hut Rewards
- Customers of Pizza Hut can participate in the Hut Rewards program and receive a free pizza
- Pizza hut fans definitely must participate
- The Hut Reward program is available only for legal residents of the US who has at least 13 years old and registered as fan boy
Point earning and redemption on PizzaHut.com/Rewards can be used by participants who have made online and mobile app orders at stores. Pizza Hut reserves the right to modify or terminate the terms of the reward program at anytime for any reason.Advertisement:
Customers receive 2 Hut Reward Points for every $1 spent online at PizzaHut.com. Partial points are not available and points when not be earned when ordering in person at a physical Pizza Hutlocation. There is endless quantity of Hut Rewards points a member can earn and earned points do not expire. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the points to be credited to a Hut Rewards account.
PizzaHut.com/Rewards Promotional NotesAdvertisement:
Read also: To fill in the Dollar Tree application online and share my comments, read about dollar tree feedback customer survey
- Take into account that points cannot be exchanged for cash
- Customer is responsible for all taxes, delivery charges and delivery minimums that may apply
- One email address allows to have only one account without any combination
- Points can be exchanged for a Medium ANY Pizza (any recipe, any toppings) or a Large ANY Pizza (any recipe, any toppings)
- A medium pizza will cost 200 reward points while a large pizza will set the member back 250 points
All earned points can be exchanged via a Hut Rewards account via Pizzahut.com or by using the Pizza Hut mobile app. When using the points, the customer is not required to tip the driver in order to obtain the free pizza but definitely recommended.
Dial 1-844-244-2552 if you have any questions about Pizza Hut reward program.