Pizza Hut Hut Rewards
- Sign up for the Hut Rewards program to earn a free pizza from Pizza Hut
- This is a must reward program for Pizza hut fan boys
- Hut Rewards is open to legal residents of the US who are 13 years of age or older who have actually registered for this pizza fan boy program
PizzaHut.com/Rewards point earning (including delivery charges; taxes, tips, gift card purchases and donations are excluded) and redemption valid only for online and mobile app orders at participating stores. Pizza Hut reserves the right to modify or terminate the terms of the reward program at anytime for any reason.Advertisement:
Hut Rewards members will earn 2 Hut Reward Points for every $1 spent online at PizzaHut.com. Partial points are not available and points when not be earned when ordering in person at a physical Pizza Hut location. There is not a limit to the amount of Hut Rewards points a member can earn and points DO NOT expire. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the points to be credited to a Hut Rewards account.Advertisement:
PizzaHut.com/Rewards Promotional Notes
Read also: To fill in the Dollar Tree application online and share my comments, read about dollar tree feedback customer survey
- Points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Customer is responsible for all taxes, delivery charges and delivery minimums that may apply
- Customers are limited to one account per email address (accounts cannot be combined)
- Points can be redeemed for a Medium ANY Pizza (any recipe, any toppings) or a Large ANY Pizza (any recipe, any toppings)
- A medium pizza will cost 200 reward points while a large pizza will set the member back 250 points
Points can be redeemed via a Hut Rewards account via Pizzahut.com or by using the Pizza Hut mobile app. When using the points the customer is not required to tip the driver in order to obtain the free pizza but definitely should.
Any questions in regards to this lucrative reward program designed for Pizza Hut fan boys can be directed to 1-844-244-2552.