Race to Win 2019 Chevy Corvette Stingray Coupe
- Log in to win a brand fast new Chevy Corvette Stingray Coupe 2019
- RaceToWinCorvette.com is maintained by General Motors LLC and controled by HelloWorld, Inc., that are founded at 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075
- Competitioners can log in till 10/22/18
The RaceToWinCorvette competition is opened to legitimate residents of the United States who are 18 y.o. or older at the time of entry. Employees of General Motors LLC, Jack Morton Worldwide, Inc., International Motor Sports Association, Efficient Tool Solutions LLC dba Sonic Tools, ExxonMobil Corporation, and HelloWorld, Inc. are not allowed to enter.Advertisement:
Moreover to the 2019 Chevy Stingray Corvette winner will also get a tour for two (2) to the 2019 Rolex 24 at Daytona! The trip will include round trip airfare, three (3) nights’ accommodations at a hotel, rental car, two tickers to the 2019 Rolex 24 at Daytona event, and 0 spending cash!
RaceToWinCorvette.com Promotional NotesAdvertisement:
- Only one entry is allowed per person
- The grand prize drawing for the 2019 Chevy Corvette Stingray Coupe will take place on or around 10/23/18
- The 0 wasting cash will be rewarded in the form of a gift card
- Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period
- This is a must enter car sweepstakes for Chevy Corvette fan boys!
- The lucky grand prize winner must have a valid driver license and proof of insurance
- The Corvette prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Administrator’s sole discretion
- The full price of the RaceToWinCorvette.com winning package is listed as ,700
- Please allow up to 10 weeks for the 2019 Chevy Corvette Stingray Coupe to be delivered to the winner address
Competitioners,that would like their name removed from the sponsors mailing address ought write to: Chevrolet 100 Renaissance Center 482.AOO.MAR Detroit, MI 48265 or call 1-800-222-1020 (please include name and address when making removal request).