- Make student debt go away faster with SoFi student loan refinancing
- SoFi.com/Save is managed by Social Finance Inc.
- Fixed rates from SoFi start at 3.250% APR and variable rates start as low as 2.350% (assuming the customers enrolls in SoFi AutoPay)
Customers who received a mailer from SoFi can provide the confirmation number from the promotional mailing along with their zip code to check a rate. Those who do not have a confirmation number can still check a rate with Sofi by providing their name, state of residence, and email address. Please note SoFi does not guarantee approval even with a confirmation number and all loans are subject to review.Advertisement:
Members who are approved to refinance their loan via SoFi will also received a ton of special benefits only available to SoFi members. These benefits include career strategy services, US-based customer support seven days a week, and exclusive invites to SoFi events.Advertisement:
- Checking a arte with SoFi will NOT hurt a credit score
- Missing a SoFi loan payment will hurt a credit rating
- On average customers who refinance their student loan debt with SoFi will save an average of 8 a month and ,359 of the course of the total loan
- Checking a rate should take less than 2 minutes
- Checking a rate will not impact a credit score BUT if the applicant continues the application after receiving their rate their credit score information will be needed (and could effect a score)
Please note SoFi refinance loans are private loans and do not have the same repayment options that the federal loan program offers such as Income Based Repayment or Income Contingent Repayment or PAYE.
Any questions in regards to the Save Sofi promotional offer can be directed to an US Based customer service agent at 855-456-7634 or customers with a Twitter account can Tweet to SoFi at Tweet @SoFiSupport. Looking to reach SoFi via US Mail? Please write to: 375 Healdsburg Avenue, Suite 280, Healdsburg, CA 95448.