Taco Bell Puerto Rico Survey
- Get a super short survey to a Taco Bell buy in Puerto Rico
- TacoBellExpresate.com is designed only for Puerto Rico Taco Bell
- Clients need Internet connection and nearly 8 minutes to answer a few questions
The Service Management Group operates the Taco Bell Puerto Rico Guest Experience Survey and all feedback will be explored to improve the service at the Taco Bell location in question. In order to take the survey the customer will need the Taco Bell Puerto Rico store number, date of purchase, time of visit, and the Taco Bell Puerto Rico order number.Advertisement:
Notice the survey is available in English or Spanish. The clients feedback will never be sold to a third party and will only be used to improve the quality of the food and service the the PR Taco Bell!
TacoBellExpresate.com Survey InstructionsAdvertisement:
- Get a Taco Bell in Puerto Rico
- Order a few menu items (take them to go or dine in)
- Save the customer receipt
- Hurry home and test to remember every detail of the Taco Bell Puerto Rico visit
- Provide HONEST feedback
- Sleep easily knowing they make Taco Bell Puerto Rico a better worth to grab some crunchy tacos
Pro tips: The custom number associated with the Taco Bell visit will be 3 digits long while the Taco Bell store number will appear in the following format “TB-9999” (the shop number will appear in the top right hand corner of the Taco Bell receipt).
You can address any questions to the Taco Bell Puerto Rico survey to the Taco Bell corporate office at 1 Glen Bell WayIrvine, CA, 92618 or by phone at (949) 863-4500.
Necessary try menu items at Taco Bell including the Crunchy Taco, Mexican Pizza, or the Pinto and Cheese.