TD Bank Gift Card Balance
- User can register and activate TD Bank gift card online. The remaining balance on the card can be checked after registration
- TDBank.com/giftcardinfo is operated by Bank N.A. The bank is a proud member of FDIC and is located at 1701 Route 70 East, Suite 200, Cherry Hill, NJ08034
- TD Bank, N.A. is one of the top 10 banks in the US declaring about more than 9 million customers. It offers a range of retail and banking products
After a quick registration users are able to check the balance on the TD Bank gift card. In order to register the user will have the number listed on the front of the TD Bank gift card. Those who do not have the card will have to find it before they can start the registration process (unless they memorized the card number).
Additionally, after registrarion customer can check the balance, view purchases made with the help of cards, update or change the password.
- The sum on the gift cards can be from $25 to $750
- These cards are NOT credit cards and will not hurt or improve a credit rating
- The card ASAP must be used otherwise after 12 consecutive months of inactivity will be struck fine
- The card does not allows to receive cash at an ATM or bank branch
- The card can be used everywhere where the Visa is accepted.
Any question about the TD Bank gift card can be directed to a customer service agent at1-888-294-224924 hours a day, 7 days a week (or simply dial the toll-free number found on the back of the card).