Wawa Credit Card Account
- Personal Wawa card account can be accessed online by using a user ID and password
- Wawa.AccountOnline.com is operated by Citigroup Inc.
- You can apply online for a Wawa credit card
The registration process in the online account service via Internet for members does not take more than 5 minutes. In order to register the cardholder must provide their Wawa card number, the name as it appears on the Wawa credit card, security code, and the members last 4 SSN. You can find a Wawa security code (3 digits) on the back of the credit card.
The registration allows account online members to make a payment, view recent statements, check out recent purchases made with the card, and update billing information.
- It is required for Wawa credit card members
- In order to obtain the Wawa credit card, the customer must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US
- A good credit score is compulsory
- Any general questions in regards to a Wawa credit card can be directed to Wawa Credit Card, P.O. Box 6139, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-6139
Wawa Credit Card Account Contact Information
- 1-855-207-9816M-F 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET
- Technical Assistance number:1-855-416-1988
- Wawa credit card members with hearing impairments can dial 1-888-944-2227
- Those outside the US should call collect 1-423-477-6612
- All phone numbers are available from9 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET Monday to Friday (it appears the call center is closed on weekends)
Send mail payments to Wawa Credit Card Payments,P.O. Box 9001101,Louisville, KY 40290-1101.
Wawa card members looking to beat the clock and make a payment without being charged a late fee should mail the payment to Wawa Credit Card,Overnight Delivery/Express Payments,6716 Grade Lane,Building 9, Suite 910, Louisville, KY 40213.