Your Bankruptcy Certificate
- Sign in or register for the Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF) cours
- Debt Education and Certification Foundation manage YourBKCert.com
- DECAF is located at 112 Goliad St, Benbrook, TX 76126-2009
To sing in for the Debt Education and Certification Foundation online class the client will have to address their name, phone number, SSN or EIN, and email. The user will also be asked to explain if they have an attorney and if the course is a profiling course or a after filing course (i.e. are they filing before or after declaring bankruptcy).
The Credit Counseling (Pre-filing course cost the client $40.00 (for individual or couple filing together). Consumers taking the Debtor Education (i.e. after filing course) will cost the user $40.00 (for individual or couple filing together).
- Registration includes 24/7 accession to Financial Counselors to help lead them through bankruptcy
- Any major credit card can be using for Payments (for example Visa, Capital One)
- Fee waiver is available in cases where the debtor has income less than 150 percent of the poverty guidelines last published by the United States Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- The certificate will be able to be printed immediately after taking the course
- The certificate will also be available via email
- Course 1 and Course 2 are offered through BKcert, a U.S. Trustee approved agency
- DECAF does not receive ongoing funding from credit card companies or other types of lenders and is only funded by students completing credit counseling and debtor education courses
- Those who sign up for the classes may receive a promotional text message from time to time from DECAF
- DECAF will not sell the customers information for a profit
Any questions to Your Bankruptcy Certificate can be address to 1-866-859-7323 or for technical support please dial 1-866-859-7323. Attorneys looking to speak with a DECAF agent should dial 877-332-2366. Spanish speaking customer should dial 1-866-963-2095.